Monday 9 February 2009

Loving snowy days!

WHY?!?




This morning we took bottles of water mixed with food colouring outside and 'painted' the snow by squeezing the liquid through a hole in the bottle cap!




We also made a giant snow.... chunk? wheel?!


Then we painted it! It looked like graffiti written all over the snow!



We also made lots of patterns, we wrote our names, we painted clothes on our snowman!
Thank goodness another group had been baking this morning, there were warm cup cakes and mugs of tea waiting for us!

Still wondering why we're loving snowy days!?

6 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I have read through your blog and evrything looks so beautiful, my absolute favorite has to be the pinch pots! I will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to publish this comment if you want to keep anon and you can find my e mail on my blog. Where abouts in Glasgow is the art group? This is a fantastic group! Is it for adults, or are children involved? Are you in "charge" of the group? The leader?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for your kind words!

    Rainbowmummy, I will email you with some details of our service - am anon not for mystery but because of safety and burocracy!

    I coordinate and facilitate the groups, I'm lucky to have the chance to make lots of random ideas wonderful realities beacuse of the diverse range of people who attend the groups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely e mail :0) I gave you guys a little "shout out" in my latest post ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Shame the snow's gone, Jamie would have loved to do that. Your group sounds great. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be back often I think.

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think of our blog, remember your comment will be read by people with additional support needs.